Saturday, October 24, 2009

hope + mike





Real Wedding: Hope & Mike Karney {October 10, 2009}

I had the pleasure of planning their wedding eve family celebration in Savannah and have just a few pictures to share.  It was a intimate gathering filled with family, friends, delicious food (starland cafe), champagne punch (my secret recipe) and sweets (back in the day bakery & harris bakery).  

I constructed paper pom poms to hang from the ceiling, paper flags for the cupcakes, scattered mecury glass votive holders on tables covered with vintage white table cloths and sweet country flowers in recycled jars.  The guest's favors were Byrd Cookie Company Key Lime Cooler cookies, a Savannah staple.   And I must say they devoured my special champagne punch and all the yummy savories from the boys at Starland Cafe.  It was a lovely affair just like Hope and Mike. 

2 comments:

  1. Their wedding sounded delightful. I heard from Hope that you were planning it :) Love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely - you made our wedding eve party one to remember. And the ceremony, under your charge, went off without a hitch. Thank you for everything!!

    ReplyDelete